An example report is shown below:
Standard reporting tools and drop-downs exist at the top at shown below:
- The Time drop-down list lets you choose the time period over which to report data for. Data on this report will be totaled (summed) over the selected time period.
- The Units drop-down list lets you choose the units of measure (pounds or kilograms) for this report. Your default units of measure can be changed in your Account Preferences.
- The Location drop-down list lets you choose the locations or location by which to filter the report. For more information about locations, refer to the Location Management section.
- The Compare button allows you to do comparison. Read here to learn more about the Compare button.
- Date (Month/Year) - This is the monthly time period for the report. Clicking on this link drills down to the daily utilization for that month.
- Location Weight - The total aggregate weight for the location selected in the Location drop-down list.